New Gap in the North Wales Covid-19 Death Tolls – Care Homes

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum New Gap in the North Wales Covid-19 Death Tolls – Care Homes

• Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

So L@ckmy-w@lly Hancock was lying when he made the statement regards NHS debt!
    He wont like the tone of your assertion.
    By the way, seeing as you are on first name terms with “Boris” can you ask him when the NHS will start seeing the £350,000,000 a week he and his sidekicks said would go to the NHS.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

There we go folks, NEVER-HARD strikes again…

Lets break this down.

1) Where is your evidence that Matt Hancock was lying? I would love to see this evidence NEVER-HARD or your refusal will prove beyond doubt your a COCK and a soft cock at that no doubt…! You will see its Government Policy, not to mention widely reported on throughout the worlds media, with not a jot of doubt regarding the sincerity of this Policy. please see…

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/nhs-to-benefit-from-13-4-billion-debt-write-off

2) The country is pretty much on first name terms with Boris as he is a popular and charismatic PM, a bit like your friend Tony B, before his illegal wars discredited him.

3) The promise of NHS will start seeing the £350,000,000 a week will commence once we have fully disentangled ourselves from the EU. Wait and see.

Lilly

Anonymous
    Inactive

L@ckmy-W@lly seems to be upset, again.
    Mind you not difficult when dealing with a right wing reactionary.
    “I’m writing off £13.4 Billion of historic debt”, Hancock claiming it was him.
    You are saying Johnson made the decision therefore you are saying Hancock is not being truthful.
    I have two friends named “Tony B”, Bradshaw and Blake,(sound like solicitors) neither of whom have started “illegal wars”, what nonsense are you spouting now?
    And you still believe the propaganda about £350,000,000 a week going to the NHS? You have made yourself look a bigger fool than you already have.
    I will not respond to your follow up diatribe of verbal diarrhoea regards this subject, which you will make because you can’t control yourself, showing I am right.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Bring your broken items to Wrexham’s Repair Cafe this weekend!

News

Wales’ dental services at “risk of catastrophic collapse”

News

Whooping cough cases on the rise in Wales prompting urgent vaccine calls

News

Opportunity knocks for Wrexham brewery at major trade show

News

Man taken to hospital after incident at Brymbo property

News

Wrexham shoplifter jailed after city centre offences

News