Moneypenny Foundation Looks For 10 Young Women to Join ‘Life Changing’ Course

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Moneypenny Foundation Looks For 10 Young Women to Join ‘Life Changing’ Course

• Author

Sheefag
    Participant

Moneypenny Foundation Looks For 10 Young Women to Join ‘Life Changing’ Traineeship

Why is it not only legal but somehow laudable to discriminate in this way?

Imagine a lifechanging, tax efficient opportunity but only open to men?

It boils my piss, it really does, equality means exactly that.

Screw you Moneypenny, you’ll never receive a brass farthing from me nor any company that I own or influence.

moggsie
    Participant

Sheefag dear. Why so shocked ?

Moneypenny seem to embody the culture we live within today, god luv ’em.

And anyway, you could take the view that positive discrimination of this sort is in a VERY small way pay-back for the way in which females have been treated in the past and present still.

Pay-back however rarely fixes anything.

It’s not about Male v Female, but the very human emotions of envy, greed and need.

Males seem to f**k themselves over just as readily as they do females and vice-versa.

Getting back to the main point of your thrust: Moneypenny, like a lot of others in my view , are just another bunch of snake-oil merchants trying to make a buck by any means until it all goes tits up.

I love the stuff you put on this site btw !!

Peterthewatcher
    Participant

Interesting that all of the foundations funding does not come from Moneypenny but they also get Lottery funding as well… http://gotlottery.uk/big-lottery-fund-the-moneypenny-foundation-6-467666 £5,000

hobbyhorse
    Participant

Shefag what a bloody moaner!

Nen
    Participant

Wow, ageist and sexist! At least they’re not “fat-ist” I guess.

Daave63
    Participant

OMG Shefag your such a twat!
    Oh shit, what a rookie era, I should have waited 10 months to reply sorry!
    Love your post by the way you sexi be-ast!

Sheefag
    Participant

Bring back Maureen I say.

Daave63
    Participant

[quote quote=125551]Bring back Maureen I say.

[/quote]

She’s deed mite!

Honest.com
    Participant

It a sad world when a company actually wants to make a difference to local peoples lives and all narrow minded keyboard warriors can do is throw insults, I know that the Moneypenny Foundation have interviewed young men but find more success with young ladies. Also, if Moneypenny put together young men with young women people would have something negative to say! Sheefag- I am sure they will not lose any sleep with your threats of never getting a penny, as they sit in the very big very shiny new building- oh that unless they are over in the office in the USA! They don’t need your money, they are coping quite nicely without you! I find it hard to believe you have a job let alone own or influence any local businesses!

Well done to Moneypenny for giving young people great opportunities!!!!

Sheefag
    Participant

Their mission statement from their website states, and I quote,

The Monepenny Foundation

Giving unemployed young people new opportunities in life and work.”

Moneypenny Foundation is the charitable arm of Moneypenny, set up to help unemployed young people to make the move from being ‘prisoners of circumstance to pilots of their own lives’. In doing so it brings the benefits of Moneypenny’s unique approach to people development to a whole new cohort in the local community.

Perhaps in a spirit of honesty, they might add.

But we only bother with girls now as we’ve tried helping lads. but girls are a lot easier so we can’t be arsed bothering with lads anymore. Sorry an’ all that.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

County Lines drug dealers targeted as part of major police operation

News

Clwyd South MS gives ringing endorsement to church bell restoration bid

News

Works on New Broughton housing development set to begin in spring

News

North Wales chief constable backs new Police Anti-Corruption and Abuse Reporting Service

News

Welsh gaming professionals flying the flag at “instrumental” US conference

News

What to expect with new first minister set to be appointed and cabinet reshuffle on the horizon

News