Millions to be spent on Arts Hub….

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Millions to be spent on Arts Hub….

• Author

zinger
    Participant

I hope that the millions spent on the arts hub aren’t at the expense of the Libraries, Museum & Archives services. http://www.oldleaderlivestory.co.uk/news/156974/trust-to-protect-libraries-museums-and-culture-in-wrexham.aspx

Sheefag
    Participant

The words ‘Responsibilities’, ‘Abdicating’ and ‘Cowards’ strangely spring to mind along with ‘Talentless’, ‘Lazy’ and ‘Bastards’.

ParkingPolice
    Participant

What a waste of bloody money…
    The town centre is falling to pieces …and all that money is being wasted on “Airy Fairy” Arty stuff……

^

So more betting, charity, and pie shops? – The town centre is falling to pieces because there is no reason to visit it, thus no reason to invest in it. The town has very little in the way of ” branded shopping” what is has at EM is badly planned, no roof, charged parking it is all wrong.

the rest of the town, pubs and pound shops doesn’t attact money now does it. adding a arts hub might just be the best thing to happen to wrexham, it’s just a crying shame most of the people here don’t know how to use it, … it’s a little like the library in that respect, huge waste of tax payers money in a town here 50% of the adult population can’t read

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

[quote quote=108406]What a waste of bloody money…
    The town centre is falling to pieces …and all that money is being wasted on “Airy Fairy” Arty stuff……

^

So more betting, charity, and pie shops? – The town centre is falling to pieces because there is no reason to visit it, thus no reason to invest in it. The town has very little in the way of ” branded shopping” what is has at EM is badly planned, no roof, charged parking it is all wrong.

the rest of the town, pubs and pound shops doesn’t attact money now does it. adding a arts hub might just be the best thing to happen to wrexham, it’s just a crying shame most of the people here don’t know how to use it, … it’s a little like the library in that respect, huge waste of tax payers money in a town here 50% of the adult population can’t read

[/quote]
    You say 50% of the adult population can’t read? They should count themselves lucky then, they can’t read the shit you post…

Sheefag
    Participant

ParkingPolice
    Participant

http://gov.wales/docs/caecd/research/111208NatSurvAdultSkillsWales2010en.pdf

^ What can’t speak can’t lie, ( if u need help understanding it, it will prove my point)

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

[quote quote=108441]http://gov.wales/docs/caecd/research/111208NatSurvAdultSkillsWales2010en.pdf

^ What can’t speak can’t lie, ( if u need help understanding it, it will prove my point)

[/quote]
    You’ve obviously worked hard to find this, and “prove your point”… Well done….Gold star

Sheefag
    Participant

There’s only one way to settle this lads..

DANCE OFF!!!!

ady
    Participant

i could not agree more with the comment what a waste of money,the council have just closed the last o,a,p
    home saying they could not afford to keep it open yet going to put 1.5 million into something only the
    minority want, which if you listen to the them is going to lose 400.000 per year for the first 4 years

ParkingPolice
    Participant

Wrecsam_ lad, a lad from wrexham I assume, posting on wrexham.com, I assume you being local would have been a huge mystery to people and your gender is somehow revant,

People who use this sort of naming convention on profiles are generally really low IQ, as shown on your reliance for both insults and illustrations, I imagine many of the books you read are full of pictures.

it took about 20 seconds to find that document, I type ” adult literacy wales ” into a search engine and there it was, ( again another warning sign you are a little slow you thinking finding information is hard)

Of course my overall judgment is based around the fact you highligthed the shocked state of education in the town in my post, ( clearly projecting your own self worries) rather than commenting on how many more pie shops you would like the art hub money redirected towards?

A woman in wrexham once attacked some friends of mine in the street in wrexham, why you ask ? They were talking about how there is a lack of cultural attractions like musems and art gallerys in the town,, and yet multiple bookies and pie shops, the lady told them if they didn’t like they town they could ” go somewhere else” the conculsion drawn is she didn’t know the name of anywhere else.

Now we have that out o the way,

I made a statement, you called it, I’ve backed it up, we can proceed with the argument, what would you like to see the money spent on ?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News

Wrexham Music & Theatre Society unveils cast for its first musical in 17 years

News

Firefighting Foam and You: PFAS Exposure and VA Claims

News

Encountered a Car Accident in St. Louis? Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

News

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News