Llay United YFC Driven Off Alyn Waters over Parking Charges

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Llay United YFC Driven Off Alyn Waters over Parking Charges

• Author

Sheefag
    Participant

It’s criminal damage Captain, and we all have to pay for it.
    Theres’s way too many in the area who believe in a non existent, magic money tree and are hooked on welfare.
    This is just one of the many reasons why South Wales runs economic rings around the north.
    You should visit sometime, it’s almost like time travel.

Captain C
    Participant

I don’t believe this moment, it has finally arrived.
    I actually agree with you Sheefag it is just like time travel and the North – South gap is vast.

No one can or should condone what as happened to the council owned machines or any other criminal damage but this type of crime happens all over the UK and until we stamp it out it will get even worse.

By the way I do visit South Wales (My son lives there).

RDx
    Participant

I’m guessing you folks haven’t visited the south wales valleys. The biggest growth industry in those areas is the Jobcentre.

RDx
    Participant

[quote quote=151433]Are you now having a go at the people of Gwersyllt instead of the people of Llay or do you think that anyone not agreeing with you is in the wrong. You really should get a life.[/quote]His purpose on this forum appears to be insulting people and telling bad jokes.

Sheefag
    Participant

[quote quote=151482]I’m guessing you folks haven’t visited the south wales valleys. The biggest growth industry in those areas is the Jobcentre.[/quote]

A popular North Walean view but ultimately inaccurate as this article shows:-

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/business/business-news/shocking-economic-figures-wales-regions-14260311

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News

Wrexham Music & Theatre Society unveils cast for its first musical in 17 years

News

Firefighting Foam and You: PFAS Exposure and VA Claims

News

Encountered a Car Accident in St. Louis? Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

News

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News