Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Dog Fouling & Littering Fines

• Author

Sheefag
    Participant

It’s about JoanTheHag.
    I may yet make her MY WIFE.

AMA Express
    Participant

[quote quote=116667]Sorry ladies, but is this thread still about dog crap?

[/quote]

I think it’s moved on from dogs to bulls.

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=116659]Hogwash. Another pathetic attempt to get people to click on these links and enter the frankly deluded world of freedom of the land.

[/quote]No it’s about getting people to read & research evidence posted by others based on their own experience – how can you beat that? this link will add more fuel to the fire.

look at the comment further down by yooooochoooooob this is worth a read. Tells how we the populus are done over by those money grabbing corrupt council thugs.

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=116665]FMOTL is dangerous rubbish.

Acts/statutes/laws apply to all. You cant opt out of the ones you dislike

Just try refusing to give a breath sample when required to do so as per the Road Traffic ACT 1988. Better still, film it for proof. This would be an easy demonstration of FMOTL.

Rob- The “official notice” is nothing of the sort. Notices do not overide the rule of law.

[/quote]First of all what to you is the rule of Law? – Common Law or Statute/acts? again research from what I can find Common Law is superior to statutes/acts.

this is not about opting out of what is not liked its about getting those in “authority” to prove thier rules apply to us. Look at what I have earlier & prove me WRONG then. So far questions I have asked of you they have not been answered properly. If you cant answer say so I will respect you more.

As posted earlier don’t give details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMMzDLo2dlw

The only reason RTA1988 was altered about breathalyzer was to to control motorists – to give more leverage to coppers.

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=116667]Sorry ladies, but is this thread still about dog crap?

[/quote]Yes it is but also it encompasses alot more.

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=116665]FMOTL is dangerous rubbish.

Acts/statutes/laws apply to all. You cant opt out of the ones you dislike

Just try refusing to give a breath sample when required to do so as per the Road Traffic ACT 1988. Better still, film it for proof. This would be an easy demonstration of FMOTL.

Rob- The “official notice” is nothing of the sort. Notices do not overide the rule of law.

[/quote]This is a better example of NOT giving samples & refusing to give details.

This is the follow up by the bloke arrested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8wZuYm7wsI

Watch & listen VERY carefully. Comment further on what you think. Based on experience, how can that be surpassed? To me its obvious we are being had over for the rule & thugary of a private corporation. Or do you think this is all staged a deliberate hoax? Remember the addage, corporations rule the day!

JoanTheHog
    Participant

Here is an example of failing to provide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOK1bQgtMKc

What she should ask is how is it a criminal offense to not give? How is this woman committing an offense? Who says she has to obey? How do “they” have authoroty over her? All am asking to do is prove it! How do statutes/acts apply to anyone? If no one answers (don’t just say because they do) it will stand as truth for me at least they don’t. I have explained in previous post about various definitions of various things no -one has put up anything to prove wrong – go ahead if you can!

Daave63
    Participant

I’m out!

JoanTheHog
    Participant

Just as a side line: Read your council tax demand, on it is written “Bill” & notice it is NOT signed by anyone. If statues/acts do apply to all then surely they apply to the council as well. So here is something to think about.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=101035

KidA
    Participant

I’ll ask again. Maybe in more simplified way: you obviously believe this utter shite. What happened when you refused to pay your tax and where taken to court. If you didn’t challenge it, why not? Please respond with a direct answer and without directing us to yet another FOTL link.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News

Wrexham Music & Theatre Society unveils cast for its first musical in 17 years

News

Firefighting Foam and You: PFAS Exposure and VA Claims

News

Encountered a Car Accident in St. Louis? Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

News

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News