Crossing

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Crossing

• Author

parkingmad
    Participant

Walking home from town today, by Stevie’s chip shop. Crossing the road over the Pelican Crossing, a car comes shooting past me when I was on the crossing, turns into Cobden Road pulls up and goes into the chippie, When I complained to the driver who was a young women, she looked at me if I was daft. She was driving a red car, and she thought she had done nothing wrong.

WreX-iT
    Participant

That is the attitude these days.
    I have had near misses on pelican and zebra crossings in town and the drivers don’t car.
    you should have taken a picture of the car and shamed her on line.

AMA Express
    Participant

[quote quote=165485] She was driving a red car, and she thought she had done nothing wrong.[/quote]

I can’t see anything wrong with driving a red car. In fact I drove one once myself in my youth.

WreX-iT
    Participant

[quote quote=165490]

She was driving a red car, and she thought she had done nothing wrong.

I can’t see anything wrong with driving a red car. In fact I drove one once myself in my youth.[/quote]

They were compulsory back then AMA.

maxman
    Participant

It’s no use complaining on here.If you had a problem with her std of driving ,report her car registration to the police with the details of what took place.

WreX-iT
    Participant

[quote quote=165544]It’s no use complaining on here.If you had a problem with her std of driving ,report her car registration to the police with the details of what took place.[/quote]

Been there and reported similar behaviour. Never heard anything back.
    Accept that people are tw@ts and live with it.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

County Lines drug dealers targeted as part of major police operation

News

Clwyd South MS gives ringing endorsement to church bell restoration bid

News

Works on New Broughton housing development set to begin in spring

News

North Wales chief constable backs new Police Anti-Corruption and Abuse Reporting Service

News

Welsh gaming professionals flying the flag at “instrumental” US conference

News

What to expect with new first minister set to be appointed and cabinet reshuffle on the horizon

News