BUS STANDOFF

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum BUS STANDOFF

• Author

Daave63
    Participant

Obviously I don’t know the full facts regarding the bus v car standoff in Llay – [but that’s never stopped me commenting] – but do the math, bus 30 / 40 foot long approx. twice as wide as your average hatchback – use your brain Llay dweller, move your car, engage clutch – select reverse, maybe use your mirror & move your car! Or if you cannot perhaps you should be on the bus!
    Just think on, when ARRIVA pull the bus out of the village and operate up and down New Road only, sit back in your warm dry car and watch Granny struggle through the wind/rain/snow with her two tins of cat food twice a week. And don’t forget, in the winter when the roads are too bad for you to get your 4×4 fiat panda out of your drive, complain that the bus is late or hasn’t even turned up. Bus drivers – winkers!!

Bish
    Participant

You can’t beat a good stand off, I’m waiting for something like this to happen under Rhosddu bridge.

cmaj76
    Participant

[quote quote=100962]Obviously I don’t know the full facts regarding the bus v car standoff in Llay – [but that’s never stopped me commenting] – but do the math, bus 30 / 40 foot long approx. twice as wide as your average hatchback – use your brain Llay dweller, move your car, engage clutch – select reverse, maybe use your mirror & move your car!

[/quote]

Also try to engage brain

wxmbda
    Participant

Isn’t it not bad enough that these poor drivers have to drive around llay village roads which have many cars parked in awkward places and getting around is frustrating for then then you get an idiot who wont even back up for this driver who was not rude or aggressive or anything the like just wanted the car driver to reverse about 5 yards or so I was there I watched it all and it was not as it said the supervisor not manager came along and asked the bus driver to reverse with his help not as stated MADE TO so whoever supplied the wrexham.com with that information was wrong maybe Arriva should pull their buses out of this part of the estate and then see how much grief this driver gets from his neighbours and other passengers when they have to walk to the main road.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Opportunity knocks for Wrexham brewery at major trade show

News

Man taken to hospital after incident at Brymbo property

News

Wrexham shoplifter jailed after city centre offences

News

Wrexham to take on Vancouver White Caps in ‘Wrex Coast Tour’

News

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News