Ysgol Rhiwabon – Special Needs

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Ysgol Rhiwabon – Special Needs

• Author

Ruabon made
    Participant

I cannot say I am surprised. This is long overdue. I am now hoping changes will happen and the children who attend will benefit.

I trust this will be a wake up call for the school Govenors who are ultimately responsible. An apology and public statement to reassure parents would be very welcome.

Daave63
    Participant

Its ‘Special Measures’ you plonker, not ‘Special Needs’ – that’s just you!

99DylanJones
    Participant

How can we be letting so many children down across the County Borough — this is now the third secondary school in special measures over the past 12 months. 50% of our secondary age children are being failed by our education service.
    My comment in no way means that 100% of the staff or pupils in these schools are failing and you cant help feeling sorry for many of these who really are doing their best.
    It is crucial to remember that many of the pupils are really wanting to do well but the system failings across the board from Council level to school level clearly need to be addressed.
    We really cannot afford to have a whole generation of young people not gaining the education they deserve.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Police operation to tackle off-road bikes being used anti-socially and illegally in Wrexham

News

New Police and Crime Commissioner would not abolish Police and Crime Commissioner role

News

Wales’ train services branded ‘simply inadequate’ during major events

News

Change of direction on 20mph and new roads will boost north east Wales economy, claim business leaders

News

Route unveiled as Wrexham prepares to host Tour of Britain Women!

News

‘Over 500 people’ register interest in new Rossett housing development

News