Wrexham.- the holiday destination of choice.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham.- the holiday destination of choice.

• Author

Andy
    Participant

I presume the Police car was left fitted with CCTV to keep an eye on proceedings. Anyway it was torched about 1am. At 2am there was about 10 police cars attending and the travellers were leaving the field.

A Nuisance
    Participant

Its not a personal bias its a reality, give them more laws!! they already brake more humane right laws than citizens, and like I said they would soon be gone, even put their rubbish in bags, okey they may have torched a cop car, but we can forgive them that for the persecution they get from the police….

grandad
    Participant

I wonder if we will get a statement from the nwp. I expect that they made quite a few arrests and impounded quite a few vehicles.

Didn’t the fire happen about the same time that their fellow officers were having “selfies” taken on the High St.

A Nuisance
    Participant

@grandad 15166 wrote:

I wonder if we will get a statement from the nwp. I expect that they made quite a few arrests and impounded quite a few vehicles.

Unfortunately for the police the travelers are not easily bullied, so I would say they probably arrested 0 and impounded 0 :o

johnhoppy
    Participant

@A Nuisance 15155 wrote:

Its not a personal bias its a reality, give them more laws!! they already brake more humane right laws than citizens, and like I said they would soon be gone, even put their rubbish in bags, okey they may have torched a cop car, but we can forgive them that for the persecution they get from the police….

You can not seriously say that its ok to torch a police car or any other car. Usually these “holiday makers” leave any area they have occupied in a complete mess (Alyn Waters last year) and destroy local amenities leaving the rest of us to foot the bill. They would like you to think that they are oppressed but in reality they are freeloaders, and you have fallen for it hook line and sinker!

A Nuisance
    Participant

I didn’t actually say its ok to commit an act of arson, It was more of an empathic perspective. As for freeloaders, they are in all walks of life.

Systematic oppression

Police and law themselves are often examples of systematic oppression. The term oppression in such instances to refer to the subordination of a given group or social category by unjust use of force, authority, or societal norms in order to achieve indoctrination.

Looks that way to me….:p

KidA
    Participant

okey they may have torched a cop car, but we can forgive them that for the persecution they get from the police….[/QUOTE

Sounds like you’re the one with the grudge against the police. How can you show emphathy with people who cause damage and mayhem wherever they go and then claim to be victimised?

The police are totally powerless in these situations as they can’t compete with the human rights crap and red tape they are bound by. I would tolerate travellers more if they weren’t so disrepectful of our laws and so bloody messy.

The police time, the arson, the paperwork, the clean up;we are all paying for this through our taxes, so sorry if i can’t ‘forgive’.

Andy
    Participant

keep-calm-and-dont-feed-the-troll-8.png

A Nuisance
    Participant

Sounds like you’re the one with the grudge against the police
    No, just don’t like facists :D
    The police are totally powerless in these situations as they can’t compete with the human rights crap
    Oh dear :(
    The police time, the arson, the paperwork, the clean up;we are all paying for this through our taxes, so sorry if i can’t ‘forgive’.
    If the dumb asses didn’t leave an unattended car in a remote car park the wouldn’t have lots of paperwork and we would not have to foot the bill….;)

KidA
    Participant

If the dumb asses didn’t leave an unattended car in a remote car park the wouldn’t have lots of paperwork and we would not have to foot the bill….;)

Oh forgive me, I thought a crime was committed here but if it was their own fault…then that’s ok. Dumb Asses, as you say!

Thank you posting such a well thought out and constructive response.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Council say “time to look at future” of Queensway trees due to ‘instability’

News

Popular ‘Coffee and Chat’ Group has launched in Wrexham

News

“Lovely atmosphere on procession” as Eisteddfod welcomed to Wrexham

News

North Wales MS backs campaign for law to create a smoke free Wales

News

Here is a chance to land your dream job as a rhino keeper at Chester Zoo

News

North Wales university using VR to give students valuable insight into coercive control

News