T K Max tore-locate

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum T K Max tore-locate

• Author

weasel
    Participant

Oh No !!!
    My favourite store…As I don’t drive, means it’s too far for me to walk to now…..Will have to go to the new Chester store instead…Easier for me to get to on the bus…..GUTTED…

Jamsindahouse
    Participant

[quote quote=97404]Oh No !!!
    My favourite store…As I don’t drive, means it’s too far for me to walk to now…..Will have to go to the new Chester store instead…Easier for me to get to on the bus…..GUTTED…
    [/quote]

Isn’t there a bus from town centre to the Plas Coch retail park?

That must be quicker and easier than a bus to Chester?

johnhoppy
    Participant

[quote quote=97416]

Oh No !!!

Isn’t there a bus from town centre to the Plas Coch retail park?

That must be quicker and easier than a bus to Chester?

[/quote]

There are loads of local bus services which serve Plas Coch, and some that go further afield (Mold). The lack of a bus service should not be an excuse not to visit Plas Coch.

weasel
    Participant

OUTTA SIGHT…OUTTA MIND GUYS !!!

Cazzablanca
    Participant

I agree with Weasel, I too do not drive but work in the town centre so visit TK’s on a couple of lunch breaks a week. I’m certainly not going to be able to get a bus to Plas Coch, go there, back and have a decent look around in less than an hour, and weekends are taken up with caring for the old folks so no chance then either. Bad move TKMaxx, bad move…. Goodbye, I’ll miss you!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

New Police and Crime Commissioner would not abolish Police and Crime Commissioner role

News

Wales’ train services branded ‘simply inadequate’ during major events

News

Change of direction on 20mph and new roads will boost north east Wales economy, claim business leaders

News

Route unveiled as Wrexham prepares to host Tour of Britain Women!

News

‘Over 500 people’ register interest in new Rossett housing development

News

Wrexham man sentenced to 10 years for sexual abuse of child

News