Railway Money

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Railway Money

• Author

wid9999
    Participant

I did chuckle .. watching the “The Fifteen Billion Pound Railway” on London’s Crossrail 1 project last night. Also seeing there are plans for Crossrail 2 and today talk of a new £200bn London Orbital rail service.

In Wrexham, how much would it take to provide a wider bridge in Stansty? Just £200/300k? .. just too much to ask I guess. We’re not Cardiff after all.
    Instead WCBC pile more houses on top to increase the traffic.

#giveup

99DylanJones
    Participant

I wonder how much Section 106 funding the Council are getting from the Rempoly development site and where is it going to be used wonder if any has been allocated for road/bridge improvements.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Much-loved Caia Park nursery facing closure

News

New EV charging hub proposed for city centre car park

News

D-Day 80th anniversary parade planned for Wrexham city centre

News

Police and Crime Commissioner election Q&A: Brian Jones – Welsh Conservatives candidate

News

Online voluntary National Insurance payments service launches after much criticism

News

Two former North Wales Police officers to be barred from policing after misconduct hearing

News