New Parking Charges

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum New Parking Charges

• Author

wrexview
    Participant

The new parking charges are a small step in the right direction but why do we have to wait another THREE months before they are implemented?

wrexview
    Participant

Thanks to our Council Leader, Mark Pritchard , for answering my question live on the webcast today. We have to wait three months because they have to publish statutory notices of the proposed changes.

R T
    Keymaster

Off the top of my head I think it was Councillor David Bithell not Mr Pritchard – as a Councillor asked a similar question in the meeting.

Someone else mentioned to me that a turn around to ‘go live’ from today to April start is quite quick for this type of thing, but to someone from a playstation generation such as myself anything over about ten seconds is glacial :)

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham smashes Cardigan to have ‘the largest visitor app in Wales’

News

University students help police control room ‘massively improve customer service’

News

Praise for work of more than 400 Nightingale House volunteers

News

Wrexham Police FC to play two charity fundraising matches in May

News

Wrexham engineers dig generous donation from manufacturing giant

News

A483 reopens following full closure due to police incident

News