Markets Revamp

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Markets Revamp

• Author

jimbow
    Participant

Dylan,
    Market premises are different to shop premises.Market contracts have easy in out clauses, of 3 months notice.Within the market contracts, are written Landlords Obligations:- to keep in repair the structure and exterior of the building,to repair and maintain the common parts,to provide background heating and lighting,to decorate the exterior of the building etc,etc.All these obligations are recharged to the traders in their Service Charge.The more the Council spend,the more the traders have to pay.I doubt very much if the market traders ever bother looking at contracts.A few years back a mistake by the Council, who informed traders that they were not paying for all their services,when there were no services in the contract,went unmissed,and new contracts were signed.When it was found out,all the Council would say was.Hard luck,you signed the new contract.I think the majority of traders are happy enough with their present set up.

Alunh
    Participant

@Ferret 12538 wrote:

You there at the back – yes you Alunh. Write out 100 times “I will not use “texture” as a verb.” Carry on like that my boy and you’ll end up in consultancy. Is that what you want? Harumph.

I was always more of a “board dusters at dawn” kind of teacher and never learnt the fine art of giving or receiving lines. At my age Consultants are people you go to see to discover where you left your libido…………always assuming that I had one originally……….

Hang on though…….Consultants=Cash=Yay!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

School dinners “failing to fill” children in Wales, concerning new survey shows

News

Weather warning issued with thunderstorms forecast this afternoon

News

Take photo ID and GO VOTE for the next Police and Crime Commissioner

News

Plans for major expansion of Wrexham Industrial Estate to go ahead despite concerns

News

Plans to turn former shop and office space above takeaway into new flats

News

Funding secured to create purpose-built North East Wales Archive

News