I’ve won Spanish Lottery

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum I’ve won Spanish Lottery

• Author

michellecook
    Participant

Postman has just brought me a surprise :rolleyes:

Apparently I’ve won Spanish Lottery 950,000 Euros. All I have to do is fax them by bank account details, name, address, date of birth, marital status, next of kin information and a copy of my passport, driving licence or any utility bill that bears my name :eek:

They’re not daft enough to give their postal address, just telephone and fax number :rolleyes:

Makes a change from the Nigerians I suppose :D

Sam
    Participant

475,000 euros each then ! I’m going to invest mine in exporting sand to Saudi Arabia. Where do I sign ?

Rondetto
    Participant

I wish I had £1 for every one of those scams I’ve had too.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

Warmest congratulations to you. ;) Do people really fall for these?

Rondetto
    Participant

My wife and I met a couple on holiday in Spain, we warned them about those people who give you a scratch card and say you’ve won a tv or free holiday.
    Later that day they were embarrassed to tell us they’d been taken in by them.
    They were driven miles from the resort, sat through a 2 hour video about time share then when they said they weren’t interested they had to walk miles back to the resort,

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

When they start talking to me, usually to determine my nationality, I look at them blanky. Then they go through their spiel, English? German? French? When I still look blank they scratch their heads and walk away! My husband also walks away as he is usually laughing at me!

Rondetto
    Participant

I’ve done something similar WD. I know just a little Greek and that confuses them and they walk away.

Sam
    Participant

” Siarad Cymraeg ?” Stops any Mediterranean salesman or woman.
    Watch someone prove me wrong now !

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I don’t lie to them and if they asked me if I was Welsh I would say yes. No one ever has though!

thewayneinspain
    Participant

@Sam 6084 wrote:

” Siarad Cymraeg ?” Stops any Mediterranean salesman or woman.
    Watch someone prove me wrong now !

I do this all the time! :)

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Senedd rejects calls to introduce for academies and free schools in Wales

News

Wrexham University proposes net zero solutions through local collaboration

News

Castle Green hands over Rhosrobin affordable homes to North Wales Housing Association

News

Police and Crime Commissioner election Q&A: Andy Dunbobbin – Labour and Co-operative Party candidate

News

Wrexham’s MP launches petition amid concerns over potential cuts to Metastatic Cancer Nurse role

News

Gatorade named official sports drink of Wrexham AFC – ahead of squad sweat test

News