Eric Pickles 10 Minute Parking "Grace Period"

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Eric Pickles 10 Minute Parking "Grace Period"

• Author

Sheefag
    Participant

Beat me to it AMA.

Ferret
    Participant

Praise the Lord. Government give 10 minutes extra parking. Which actually costs them Nothing. So how long before someone appears in the Daily Mail under the headline Fascist council fines motorist for parking ELEVEN MINUTES over time!” Maybe its because it takes Eric 9 minutes to get into his car.

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Surely, if you pay for an hours parking – you park for an hour, similarly if you pay for 2 hours parking – you park for 2 hours, similarly if you pay for 3 hours – you park for 3 hours, similarly if…get off matron….if you…….pay..no not the injection……you can’t cut me of………………………….

Born Acorn
    Participant
    Sheefag;19573 wrote:
    Funny how these revolutions in political thought seem to pop up just before a general election, and silently disappear afterwards.

I seem to remember the shadow government in 2010 stating we’d all have 80mph motorways if they got in!

Well that suffered the same fate… and everyone still does 70+ anyway.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham primary school praised for supporting disadvantaged children

News

New Hear Me! project to support deaf children and families in North East Wales

News

Wrexham Council looking for children from Armed Forces families for D-Day Anniversary Event

News

A view from Clwyd South’s Member of the Senedd

News

Calls to improve Wales’ audiology care as patients face “substantial delays”

News

Music therapist’s dementia project shortlisted for arts award 2024

News