Wrexham Bonfire Night & Firework Displays
BONFIRE NIGHT 2012 IN WREXHAM – Bonfire night this year is on a Monday evening, November the fifth!
Wrexham.com is compiling a comprehensive list of fireworks displays and Bonfire Night events taking place in the Wrexham area. We hope your night goes off with a bang whatever you decide to do whether you’re having a small fireworks display and toasting marshmallows in your back garden or going to one of the major displays listed below. Please get in touch using the form below if your display is not listed.
Friday November 2nd
- Family Bonfire at Bishops Own Scout and Guide Group @ 7:30pm
Location: Bishops Own Scout and Guide HQ, Sontley Road, Wrexham, LL13 7EN
£2 per person or £5 per family Bonfire. Bar and BBQ available as well.
- Llay Miners Welfare 5.30pm to 10pm. Adults £5 Children £2.50 Family Ticket of four is £12.50 Fair/Disco and refreshments.
- Penycae scout hut, Bryn y barcut, penycae
Postcode: Ll14 2
Adult Cost: £2.00
Child Cost: £1.00
6:30 – gates open
7:00 – bonfire lit
7:30 – fireworks
BBQ and refreshments available.
- Llangollen Railway – Ride the Rocket Llangollen Railway, LL20 8SN Adult Cost: £14 Child Cost: £9 under 3s are FREE Board the train from Llangollen and take a ride through the Dee Valley to Glyndyfrdwy where you will watch an immense fireworks display before travelling back to Llangollen. There will also be hotdogs and soup available at Glyndyfrdwy.
- Gresford, the gates open at 5.30 5.30 adults £4 kids £2.
Saturday November 3rd
- Aberoer Institute Minera 6.30pm
- Moss Valley Golf Club bonfire & fireworks display, £5 non member £4 members £3 kids under 12 outside bar & food Saturday 3rd Nov
- The Crown Inn, Summerhill, LL11 4SR
Adult Cost: 0
Child Cost: 0
Fireworks Display, Hot Food available, Mini beer festival with a selection of real ales
Sunday November 4th
- Bryn-Y-Grog Hall , we rang to find out prices and were told “£5 for adults and cheaper for children”. Gates open at 4.00pm, Bonfire at 6.00pm, Fireworks at 7.00pm. £5.00 per head. Fair, Burger Van, Refreshments.
Monday November 5th
Bonfire / Firework Display
Location: Chirk AAA’s
If you know of any other events going on in the area then fill this form in: