Noisy Helecopter !!!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Noisy Helecopter !!!

• Author

weasel
    Participant

Anybody know why the helicopter was making a noise over Wrexham for ages last night Making sure it woke everybody up ?

Daave63
    Participant

Perhaps it was searching for naughty people you numpty!!

cmaj76
    Participant

Maybe NW Police should invest in one of those silent helicopters?

R T
    Keymaster

Not 100% sure but there was a missing boy in Acrefair around that time, thankfully he was found safe by morning.

BANNON
    Participant

Maybe NW Police should invest in one of those silent helicopters? The current NWP “chopper” appears to be an Aerospatial “Allouette” (Lark in French) Squirrel. Why? No UK manufacturers out there? Sorry – forgot we don’t really make anything in the UK. NWP are working well – despite a lower budget. Clear up rates for serious crime – Murder, Rape and violent crimes are some of the best in the UK let alone Wales. Some very minor problems. Example. I was “pulled” by a young PC in an area car. Could make a good comedy sketch. “Do you know why I have stopped you Sir?”
    “No. But I guess you will tell me”
    “Your are driving with your dipped headlights on in daylight. Did you know?”
    “Yes. I do it for the hard of seeing – of whom there are many in Wrexham, like the Guy in the Corsa who has just jumped a red light and nearly hit another car. If you want I can give you my Dashcam footage”
    “Thank you for your time sir and drive safe”

Sheefag
    Participant

[quote quote=102082]The current NWP “chopper” appears to be an Aerospatial “Allouette” (Lark in French) Squirrel. Why? No UK manufacturers out there? Sorry – forgot we don’t really make anything in the UK.
    [/quote]
    The Aérospatiale Alouette was produced between 1956-1975, it’s a Eurocopter, you clown.

cmaj76
    Participant

[quote quote=102104]

The current NWP “chopper” appears to be an Aerospatial “Allouette” (Lark in French) Squirrel. Why? No UK manufacturers out there? Sorry – forgot we don’t really make anything in the UK.

The Aérospatiale Alouette was produced between 1956-1975, it’s a Eurocopter, you clown.

[/quote]
    HA!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

LIVE VIDEO: Police and Crime Commissioner election count underway – 14.8% turn out in Wrexham

News

Wrexham AFC release retained and released player list

News

Welsh Ambulance Service urges public to protect resources over Bank Holiday

News

Safety concerns raised over plans for phone charging benches in Wrexham

News

Calls to protect vulnerable people at risk of fuel poverty

News

Glowing Estyn report for Wrexham-based Pupil Referral Unit

News