Looking for someone who went to the Maldives in September 2011

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Looking for someone who went to the Maldives in September 2011

• Author

Sammythehammy
    Participant

Hi

Im looking for a couple we met in the Maldives in 2011. They gave us their address email and phone number, but due to a house move, a computer crash and change of phone we have lost all contact details for them and we really want to get in touch with them (we have been emailing but not since we moved)

Me and my husband went to the Maldives in September 2011 for our honeymoon staying at the Vilamendhoo Island Resort. Whilst there we met a lovely couple called Alistair and Julie.

Unfortunately we didn’t get their surnames, but they were celebrating their wedding anniversary.

We know he is a police officer (traffic from what we can remember) and Julie is a paramedic. They live in the Wrexham area. They have 2 dogs which are huskys as I remember them talking about them a lot.

If anyone knows of them could you let me know or get them to email me
    [email protected]

Many thanks
    Samantha Berriman (was Richardson) & Chris Berriman

beedar
    Participant

You can find them in the Cunliffe pub in Wrexham for sunday quiz nite from 830pm onwards, they are friends of mine

Philip Osborne
    Participant

I’m sure I used to clean their windows. Over Acton way, which would make sense if the Cunliffe is their local.

… just realised what a small place Wrexham is! :eek:

Sammythehammy
    Participant

Hi everyone

I just want to say I have managed to contact Alistair and Julie via this site.

Thankyou to everyone for all your replies in getting us back in touch. We are very greatful.

we are hoping to visit Wrexham to see them soon.

Thank you once again
    sam beriman
    kirkbymoorside north yorkshire

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

School dinners “failing to fill” children in Wales, concerning new survey shows

News

Weather warning issued with thunderstorms forecast this afternoon

News

Take photo ID and GO VOTE for the next Police and Crime Commissioner

News

Plans for major expansion of Wrexham Industrial Estate to go ahead despite concerns

News

Plans to turn former shop and office space above takeaway into new flats

News

Funding secured to create purpose-built North East Wales Archive

News