Live streaming of Council Meetings

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Live streaming of Council Meetings

• Author

wrexview
    Participant

I see Councillors are receiving training prior to the the start of streaming. I hope the camera will be placed at the front of the Council Chamber so we will be able to see the faces of the speakers. The use of microphones in the Chamber has always been an issue so,hopefully this will now be addressed once and for all !

wrexview
    Participant

Anyone thinking of watching? The planning meetings will be interesting as well as the Executive Board. I hope they remain online for future reference without editing. People will then be able to see exactly how their local Councillor voted on key decisions that affect their ward or the town in general. In some other areas of the country that already broadcast meetings it has shown that some Councillors never speak!

Liam
    Participant

You will also see one or two councillors who don’t know when to stop talking ;).

Azzabanana
    Participant

This Is my lucky day!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

School dinners “failing to fill” children in Wales, concerning new survey shows

News

Weather warning issued with thunderstorms forecast this afternoon

News

Take photo ID and GO VOTE for the next Police and Crime Commissioner

News

Plans for major expansion of Wrexham Industrial Estate to go ahead despite concerns

News

Plans to turn former shop and office space above takeaway into new flats

News

Funding secured to create purpose-built North East Wales Archive

News