Connect Magazine

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Connect Magazine

• Author

wrexview
    Participant

It has survived the cuts again !!! The Spring edition has just dropped through my letterbox inside the free Leader. Is there a lengthy printing contract somewhere that the Council has signed that they can’t get out of? I am sure there are many things the £45,000 per year could be better spent on.

wrexview
    Participant

It is issue 43 so well into the eleventh year of publication. Total cost , several hundred thousand pounds , value for money ?

Rondetto
    Participant

I don’t even look at it, it goes straight in the bag with the other rubbish.

99DylanJones
    Participant

Just looked the Connect – as above mine will be swiftly aiming for the bin it just not seem punchy enough to want to read it.
    Why cant we have some real people stories showing those people that benefit from the Council and be honest enough to have articles from people who are going to lose support.

dewi73
    Participant

Connect is a complete waste of money!

johnhoppy
    Participant

@dewi73 12301 wrote:

Connect is a complete waste of money!

No not completely. Its just the right size to catch my fingernail clippings. Then it can go in the bin.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

LIVE VIDEO: Police and Crime Commissioner election count underway – 14.8% turn out in Wrexham

News

Wrexham AFC release retained and released player list

News

Welsh Ambulance Service urges public to protect resources over Bank Holiday

News

Safety concerns raised over plans for phone charging benches in Wrexham

News

Calls to protect vulnerable people at risk of fuel poverty

News

Glowing Estyn report for Wrexham-based Pupil Referral Unit

News