Your favourite lunch spot

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Your favourite lunch spot

• Author

Liam
    Participant

Inspired by a tweet from an @wrexham follower I thought I’d ask what everyone’s favourite lunch spot in town is and what you usually get?

Mine tends to be Kristinas for a large breakfast, I also like a cheese and beans jacket potato from Brambles or a sausage baguette from La Bag.

Rob
    Participant

La Baguette is decent :) They do a decent lamb there!!

tremault
    Participant

I like to go to manna, the christian bookshop.
    you don’t have to be religious to go in there and they are friendly people. they have never tried to force their views on me and I really enjoy the coronation chicken sandwich.
    it’s also the cheapest cafe that I know of.

wrexview
    Participant

You get a tasty duck wrap in th Bank on High Street. Good place to meet friends for a coffee or a drink.

Rk11
    Participant

Except the fact that you pay more to eat inside La Bag.

Kristina’s for breakie. Nags Head is decent for food, I have breaded mushrooms and a steak pie and chips usually. I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again, Wrexham isn’t the best for eating establishments!

Cleverblobs
    Participant

Hog Heaven/R S Williams & Son Ltd (Bank Street same street as Brambles) is my favorite for lunch has amazing beef/pork/ham baps. My other favourite lunch spots are Brambles and La Baguette.

graham
    Participant

If anyone is searching the best chippy. In my opinion it has to be Jones’s opposite KFC (only ones to do fish bits as well) they are also the cheapest around. They’ve been going years now.

Graham

Cleverblobs
    Participant

George’s Plaice in Coedpoeth has to be the best chippy always consistent never had a bad meal and the people their are very friendly. Usually not a big fan of going to the chippy, but now its a joy.

Rob
    Participant

Not been there – will give it a try!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News