Plaid Cymru Boycott.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Plaid Cymru Boycott.

• Author

JaneJ
    Participant

Owain Glyndwr looks like your photos is a bit of false news as it was not taken in Wrexham when King Charles was her last week. Was this taken in Cardiff in the summer?

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

Lets settle this cariad.
    Charles is the King of ENGLAND, his ma was Queen of England.
    They are all have German blood because Saxe-Coburg-Gotha came into the British Royal Family in 1840 with the marriage of Queen Victoria to Prince Albert. Later Philip had predominantly German ancestors and spoke fluent German.
    It makes more sense of why Harry wore a nazi uniform for a party.

Harry is the son of James Hewitt which makes sense of why no paternity test has ever been undertaken

WELSH not BRITISH

David Thomas
    Participant

I wonder how they’re feeling now that the latest Census figures show that there is a decline in Welsh language speakers? Not going to plan is it?

And you think plaid Cymru’ objective is to promote the Welsh language?

BenjaminM
    Participant

Not my opinion Mr Thomas, it forms part of their manifesto.

The Speaking Truth
    Participant

At least Plaid stand by what they represent so you can’t be surprised or annoyed at their boycott.
    I voted Lib Dem (who won) and now I see she’s become a member of the not so Independent group! Unfortunately, we didn’t have a Plaid candidate to vote for but I find it a big con to campaign under a party then jump straight into an independent group!
    Makes me not want to vote again.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News

Wrexham Music & Theatre Society unveils cast for its first musical in 17 years

News

Firefighting Foam and You: PFAS Exposure and VA Claims

News

Encountered a Car Accident in St. Louis? Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

News

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News