Media love of left wing militants

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Media love of left wing militants

• Author

pastrylover
    Participant

surely, even labour voters must be embarrased by the current left wing militant hijacking of their party. Any strikers should instantly be sacked and any pension and benefits accrued instantly forfeited. They are a disgrace and the media should start treating them as sucj, rather than giving them air time. They wouldnt last 5 minutes in the real world- and i personally cannot wait until ‘strikers’ today are seen for the greedy, work shy, and overpaid greedy people they are. It worked in the 70’s, it isnt the 70’s. give them 1 day in the real world and they would collapse. If you want more money, educate yourself and change jobs.

MadMan
    Participant

What you are asking for in this country is to accept whatever we have given by our masters and bow down to whatever they say even if that means job losses, stealing from pension pots, reduction in redundancy terms, not enough staff to achieve quality service, etc. I just hope your message is an excerpt of your latest entry in the “the onion”. You can’t say educate yourself and have spelling and punctuation errors in your message. I will have problems in my message no doubt but I am not telling people to educate themselves. I just hope we move towards a tolerable society and we look after each other better because forum entries like this serve no purpose in a friendly and loving society.

Lemonpopsical
    Participant

surely, even labour voters must be embarrased by the current left wing militant hijacking of their party. Any strikers should instantly be sacked and any pension and benefits accrued instantly forfeited. They are a disgrace and the media should start treating them as sucj, rather than giving them air time. They wouldnt last 5 minutes in the real world- and i personally cannot wait until ‘strikers’ today are seen for the greedy, work shy, and overpaid greedy people they are. It worked in the 70’s, it isnt the 70’s. give them 1 day in the real world and they would collapse. If you want more money, educate yourself and change jobs.

What a joy you must be at parties. Hate to break it to you pal but striking is part of this “real world” you speak so fondly of. If you don’t like it, snowflake, stay in your mother’s basement. If you don’t like what you see in the news, here’s a novel idea, don’t digest it. It’s pretty simple even for a card carrying alumnus of “the University of Life”.

Wrexham ITK
    Participant

PastryLover R U OK Hun

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Welsh gaming professionals flying the flag at “instrumental” US conference

News

What to expect with new first minister set to be appointed and cabinet reshuffle on the horizon

News

Updated: Firefighters called to incident at Bryn Lane recycling centre

News

Wrexham Council first in north Wales to install men’s sanitary bins in public toilets

News

Former Debenhams store in Wrexham could become trampoline park

News

Video: Wrexham market’s historic secrets are being uncovered amid refurb

News