2 bed Flat for rent
Tiberius Way, Chester CH4
£1,000 pcm (£231 pw)
Interested in this property? Call 01244 725542
View the full details by clicking HERE on Zoopla
Swetenhams bring to the market this two double bedroom ground floor apartment located at new Taylor Wimpey Kings Moat Site.
** new property! Available in September - Â£1,000
Swetenhams bring to the market this two double bedroom top floor apartment located at new Taylor Wimpey Kings Moat Site.
This modern apartment compromises of spacious open plan lounge/dining room and fitted kitchen, one double, one single bedroom, ensuite and main bathroom the property also benefits from two allocated parking spaces. This new development is opposite the kings School and is within easy reach of Chester city centre, the Business Park and A55.
The property is located near a range of local amenities such as shops, bakeries, green grocers, rail and bus links and a range of nearby schools.
Early viewing is essential to fully appreciate this wonderful accommodation.
Viewings can be booked through calling the Chester Swetenhams branch.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations â€“ prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.