Posted: Thu 1st Sep 2016

Updated: Thu 1st Sep

Electrical Fault Causes Vehicle Fire in Supermarket Car Park

Wrexham.com for people living in or visiting the wrexham area
This article is old - Published: Thursday, Sep 1st, 2016

Fire crews were called to a supermarket car park this afternoon following reports of smoke coming front of a car.

North Wales Fire and Rescue Service were called to Plas Coch retail park at 3:14pm following reports of smoke coming from a car in a supermarket car park.

The fire was caused by an electrical fault in the engine compartment, with damage confined to the vehicle’s engine.

A spokesperson for North Wales Fire and Rescue Service confirmed the fire was out on arrival.

The fire crew made sure the vehicle was electrically safe.



Spotted something? Got a story? Send a Facebook Message | A direct message on Twitter | Email News@Wrexham.com

More...

Wrexham lose 1-0 in FA Trophy final at Wembley

News

‘Gold standard’ rapid diagnostic cancer clinic set to be unveiled this summer

News

Mini golf and new play equipment for Llangollen’s Riverside Park as part of “Brilliant Basics” fund

News

“We must support our precious wildlife,” public urged to let grass and wildflowers grow to boost biodiversity

News

Ysgol Rhiwabon students celebrate sporting success

News

Wrexham cyclists take to the saddle for Hope House Cycle Challenge

News