For once I entirely agree with Benjamin, it’s only a matter of time that they become legal and common place. In America and probably in Europe they have a system where they cut out when going into busy populated areas which seemed to work well.
Never the less she had the most votes at the last election, and may well (or not) do so at the next election, either way you can’t really judge her prospects accurately on this sort of message board or any other for that matter !
Absolutely WreX iT 80% of this country are white, the other 20% of the population is black, Indian, Pakistani, Chinese etc. But as you say you switch on the tv and would think think that the majority of the population is black, which is a far cry from reality once you get out of the main cities.
Ty Pawb the biggest white elephant in my living memory !
Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors. Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .