Wrexham themed Christmas presents

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham themed Christmas presents

• Author

wrexview
    Participant

A good selection in the Tea and Coffee shop on High Street , includes a Wrexham blend of tea and coffee and mugs.

Liam
    Participant

Tempted to get my mum a Wrexham tea and mug set.

Rob
    Participant

Any others?

There is a rumour the football club might have some stuff in this side of Christmas.

wrexview
    Participant

The farm shop in Holt has a selection of pictures of streets in Wrexham together with some local books published by Bridge Books.

Flump
    Participant

@Rob 262 wrote:

Any others?

There is a rumour the football club might have some stuff in this side of Christmas.

I do quite like the Supporters Trusts Christmas cards, if anyone is interested in giving out cards with wintery scenes of Wrexham Football club and The Racecourse Ground (Sorry… The Glyndwr University Racecourse Stadium).

I am yet to purchase a pack but they are £5 for a pack of 10. Yes you can buy cheeper in the shops but it depernds what you are after and if you have people to send them to. I personally really like them some older pics in there too. This is also a small way of supporting your local community football club.

Rob
    Participant

£5 for 10 is better than when they were £1 each :)

Some good pressies there for footy fans – hopefully with the takeover merchandise will be easier to come by.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News