What shops are open?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum What shops are open?

• Author

Rondetto
    Participant

Just wondering what shops are open and which have closed. WH Smiths say on their site that they have closed 60% of their stores but them that have a post office will remain open. I believe It was in darkness this morning.
    Not sure who are still trading and who have closed.

Councillor X
    Participant

Supermarkets and corner shops are open but THE PUBS ARE CLOSED and Asda can’t drop my Ale off for THREE weeks.
    Does anyone know if the NHS volunteers will do a booze run for me? But seriously these people are angels and have that great war time spirit.

I will send Mrs Councillor X on her mobility scooter and she can get herself a bottle of cheap sherry for goin. I will ask her to get you some toilet paper Rondetto.

Rondetto
    Participant

Perhaps I’m the only one who hasn’t bought any toilet paper in the past few weeks. A few tinnies would go down well though.

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Slight tangent I know, but the councwel are saying that the recycling centres are open as norm, but are you allowed out to go there?

Rondetto
    Participant

Good question, I had two boxes from Amazon yesterday and wondered If I would be stopped by the police If I nipped them down to the skip. So haven’t bothered as yet.

parkingmad
    Participant

B&Q are closed the Range is open.

Rondetto
    Participant

Oh thanks for the info

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Removing fly-tipping cost Wrexham Council £21,500 last year

News

Voter registration for May’s Police and Crime Commissioner elections closes today

News

Have your say on Wrexham Council’s online services!

News

Youngsters create new garden for Wrexham’s Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service

News

McElhenney And Reynolds Will Continue Wrexham Progress

News

Wrexham students dig in to create peace garden at local care home

News