WAG’s response to massive job losses at Airbus…

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum WAG’s response to massive job losses at Airbus…

• Author

Llayby lilly
    Participant

if there was any more evidence of the WAG’s complete incompetence…have a look at the following…it would appear the very best Ken Skates and WAG can come up with is asking the UK Government to bail them out…?? Shocking…!!

https://www.olddailypostlink.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/coronavirus-live-economy-minister-holds-18520673

Lilly

Llayby lilly
    Participant

Neverhard, just a thought, but what about WAG taking over the furlough payments for the staff affected until a strategy is in place. A little better than, I’ll contact the UK Government. Do you have any ideas?

Lilly

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Tell us all the details of your strategy to help in this situation”, answer the original question, don’t use the Doris response of answering a question with a question due to the inability of replying to the original question due to the inability of answering the question.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

Neverhard I’m not WAG, I’ve made a suggestion, what would you do, don’t hide behind your usual BS. Speak up man..!

Ferret
    Participant

At least 60% of the workforce live in England. Why should Wales pay for them? It needs a regional approach. It shows we are more interdependant with Cheshire Merseyside and Manchester than with south Wales.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

That’s interesting Ferret, where’s your evidence for such a claim? Incidentally it’s a wales based company and thus WAG should step in and offer financial support to the staff. Never mind this “stand shoulder to shoulder” crap spouted by Mr Skates.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

Ohh Neverhard you are a real bore! You have absolutely nothing constructive to add to the discussion. I take it your stance is that WAG should not financially support the airbus workers about to loose their jobs and livelihoods? Please do tell.

I will be waiting eagerly for your words of wisdom.

Lilly

Ferret
    Participant

That’s interesting Ferret, where’s your evidence for such a claim? 

I made it up. Everybody else does.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

I thought you did Ferret, I think you may be “Neverbeenhard” in disguise so I will leave you with a LOL

Lilly

JP
    Participant

When Airbus were Panhandling for money for the A380 factory, Chester City Council economic development committee approached WAG and asked what could be jointly done to help Broughton.

The WAG response was, “Its an English factory. You fund it.”

That came from someone I knew who was in the room at the time.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Campaign launched to reduce motorcycle-related deaths and serious injuries in north Wales

News

Funding support for sustainable projects in Clwydian Range and Dee Valley

News

Level crossing safety plea to North Wales holidaymakers this Easter

News

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News