Traffic Around Town (Ruthin Rd & Plas Coch) affecting ambulances ?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Traffic Around Town (Ruthin Rd & Plas Coch) affecting ambulances ?

• Author

Rob
    Participant

Following on from Traffic Diverted To Ease Maelor Congestion Chaos | Wrexham.com – has anyone seen the traffic around the new morrirons and the sainsburys / B&Q roundabout?

I had read somewhere that someone was reporting ambulances going slower than usual up ruthin road, a journey that perhaps should take 5mins taking 20mins.

No formal complaints have been made yet but there is anecdotal stuff out there :(

Bugsy
    Participant

This is going to get worse as it gets closer to Christmas. I’m avoiding the B’n’Q round-about as much as possible.

wrexview
    Participant

I don’t think suspending the road works on B&Q roundabout will help much over Christmas it is down to the poor design of the roads around Sainsburys that is the problem.

wrexview
    Participant

From the photograph on wrexham.com the new Morrisons is very close to the large hopspital car park at the rear of the Maelor Hospital. Would it be possible to have a new exit/entrance from that hospital car park on to the new piece of Morrisons road that joins Ruthin Road ? A second entrance/ exit would lead to less congestion at the end of visiting.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News

New gym plans for Wrexham Industrial Estate could create 70 jobs

News

Wrexham man taking on London Marathon challenge for disabled skiers

News

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News