The Best and Worst of Wrexham In 2013?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum The Best and Worst of Wrexham In 2013?

• Author

wrexview
    Participant

Preservation bid for innovative 1950s motorway cafe | UK news | The Guardian

Just found this , that Little Chef roof is not in the same league as ours!!!

Chris
    Participant

[QUOTE=dewi73;1110sensibleleisure centres are both running under capacity so it makes sense to close one of them.
    The Wrexham baths with its hyperbolic paraboloid roof has always been expensive to maintain.

I would think the sensible thing would be to increase the usage. Not easy but thats why they are paid so much money. Then again they would probably pay consultants to do it.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

The best of Wrexham 2013 for me was the snow fall. It brought out the community spirit and neighbours helped those who needed it. When it was over we all returned to our normal behaviour but it is good to know that, when needed, people will do that extra bit necessary.

The worst of Wrexham 2013 was the news that the Council is having it’s budget cut. The impact of this could be felt by us all for many years to come.

On a personal level 2013 was very kind to me and the only news I had was good. I hope 2014 is as kind to all of you.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Youngsters create new garden for Wrexham’s Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service

News

McElhenney And Reynolds Will Continue Wrexham Progress

News

Wrexham students dig in to create peace garden at local care home

News

Hundreds take part in inaugural 5k and 10k race in aid of Wrexham-based hospice

News

College students hosting Wrexham football themed charity dinner for local causes

News

RSPCA urges a radical rethink of animals’ rights as part of ‘For Every Kind’ campaign

News