speeding on bersham road newbroughton

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum speeding on bersham road newbroughton

  • Author
    Posts
  • #119227

    Chris
    Participant

    Quick maths question
    If 3500 cars averaged 29mph but 90% drove at 50mph what would be the average speed of the remaining 10% ?

    #119231

    Fugazi3973
    Participant

    Quick maths question
    If 3500 cars averaged 29mph but 90% drove at 50mph what would be the average speed of the remaining 10% ?

    3500 x 29 = 101,500
    90% of those cars (3150) x 50 = 157,500……

    Hmmmmmm the remaining 10% (350) of those cars have travelled at NEGATIVE speed – so New Broughton is stuck in some form of warped time/space continuum.

    #119269

    AMA Express
    Participant

    so New Broughton is stuck in some form of warped time/space continuum.

    Is it where they filmed Goodnight Sweatheart ?

    #119316

    Sheefag
    Participant

    No, back to the future, hence the 88mph target speed.

    #119338

    Sianny_D
    Participant

    A lot of people cut the corner by the community centre / entrance to lower mill. No end of times have I come from thr mini round about and someone’s almost clipped the side of my car.

    #119341

    BenjaminM
    Participant

    Just consider Sianny, what is the common factor here? You, or everybody else ??

    #119405

    AMA Express
    Participant

    A lot of people cut the corner by the community centre….. someone’s almost clipped the side of my car.

    You need to get in touch with the Civil Aviation Authority. They get very excited by near-misses.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Police appeal after cyclist ‘received suspected serious injuries’ after RTC on Ruabon Road

News

Ministers in Wales to review advice over reducing self isolation to five days

News

Council issue statement 70 days after mess of Full Council meeting on City Status bid

News

“There is room for cautious optimism” that covid is moving to endemic stage, says Wales’ CMO

News

Police release CCTV image of man they want to speak to after “pointless damage” caused to several parked vehicles in Wrexham

News

Disused toilet block could be demolished to make way for “much needed” community hub at Rossett Park

News