Senior councillor currently on ‘working holiday’ in Panama

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Senior councillor currently on ‘working holiday’ in Panama

• Author

TimRegency
    Participant

He’s a Tory.

Tories bully disabled people, starve kids and dismantle the NHS.*

But yeah, I acknowledge he’s not bad compared to most Tories.

*definitely not an exhaustive list.

Captain C
    Participant

Andrew is one of the nicest people I have ever met and nothing was to much trouble for him. WCBC need more like him not less and if they are that nice it does not matter what party they are a member of.

JaneJ
    Participant

Surely the issue is whether Andrew is a nice guy or not or what Political Party he belongs to – it should be does he have the ability to fulfil the role oin, the shirt term from behind a computer. It does not matter where the computer is located but how he performs the role. If he is failing to carry out his duties he should do the honourable thing and site down.

TimRegency
    Participant

Each party has a manifesto and specific policies that affect people’s lives, so which Party a candidate stands for is very relevant. He’s already stood down, according to the latest news.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by TimRegency.

JaneJ
    Participant

Tim where is there a reference to AA standing down

TimRegency
    Participant

JaneJ
    Participant

Thanks Tim missed that completely
    Jane

billycoen
    Participant

He’s a Tory,blah blah blah,unlike Labour who send men and women to war for no apparent reason.

TimRegency
    Participant

You mean the far-right war criminal who infiltrated the Labour Party? He’s a Tory too i.e. one of your side.

Btw, google ‘tu quoque’ argument.

Captain C
    Participant

I love it when people twist facts to match their own opinions. I have never heard such a stupid comment. Tony Blair the Labour leader was really a Tory because he did wrong. In life we have to praise when someone is good whatever their politics and rubbish them when they do what Blair did. Corbin would be a Tory after about 12 months as would the Labour Leader now.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Motorists exceeding 50mph speed limit introduced on A483 to reduce pollution levels “could receive a letter or a fine through their door”

News

Welsh Government confirms international travel changes and calls for PCR test retention

News

Group of cyclists on track to raise £15k for local music studio for disadvantaged children

News

Councillors set for update on what will replace the Contact Centre on Lord Street when it closes later this year

News

Future of library van service up for debate – as council assures public ‘will still receive a comprehensive service’

News

Chance to explore some of the most famous crimes and criminals in British history on Glyndwr University course

News