Queens square Christmas tree

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Queens square Christmas tree

• Author

Rondetto
    Participant

This is about the worst Christmas tree I’ve ever seen. The branches are almost bare
    and it looks like it’s been deprived of water for the past year. It’s a disgrace to put it up.

AMA Express
    Participant

Matched by the quality of the picture.

jimbow
    Participant

I think when Councillors hang their baubles on it, you may be presently surprised.

Councillor X
    Participant

Saw it on my way from bottom Spoons to the top Spoons and Ronaldo’s picture is bob on. But it could be my beer goggles because am not used to afternoon boozing.

A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom.

JaneJ
    Participant

Rhondda Council Xmas Tree

Not just Wrexham with a wilting tree Rhondda Council Tree

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by JaneJ.
Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

‘We will win’: Politician buoyant over Wrexham City of Culture bid

News

A view from Clwyd South’s Member of Parliament

News

People encouraged to “support the town centre and local economy as much as possible” this Christmas

News

Men force way into Acrefair house ‘telling elderly occupant they were police’

News

Vulnerable teens learn value of personal skills and communication at revamped music studio

News

Joint operation launched to keep rail passengers in Wales safe this festive season

News