Queens square Christmas tree

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Queens square Christmas tree

• Author

Rondetto
    Participant

This is about the worst Christmas tree I’ve ever seen. The branches are almost bare
    and it looks like it’s been deprived of water for the past year. It’s a disgrace to put it up.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5M50hQd.jpg[/img]

AMA Express
    Participant

Matched by the quality of the picture.

jimbow
    Participant

I think when Councillors hang their baubles on it, you may be presently surprised.

Councillor X
    Participant

Saw it on my way from bottom Spoons to the top Spoons and Ronaldo’s picture is bob on. But it could be my beer goggles because am not used to afternoon boozing.

JaneJ
    Participant

Rhondda Council Xmas Tree

Not just Wrexham with a wilting tree Rhondda Council Tree

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News