Plaid Menefesto

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Plaid Menefesto

• Author

trigger
    Participant

Leanne Wood advocates avoiding case work, using the considerable budget to only employ staff two to three days a week so they can spend the rest of the time on political activity. It says it all really doesn’t it I bet the ones who make it on May 4th will be exactly the same.

Daave63
    Participant

[quote quote=130158]

Thanks for clarifying for me….the FBU is supporting a candidate from a political party that pushed for the cut. I think that is really generous and should be applauded.

You obviously have no idea what happens in the fire authority. I suggest you refer to their minutes. They are all public.

Do not assume everything that is posted by others is correct. Do your own research. No political party pushed for any cuts. The authority is made up of members of all political parties as are most such bodies. Including: Labour, Plaid, conservative etc. There was a proposal which was discussed at the last meeting, that’s all.

A number of local people, including Councillor Marc Jones decided to make their feelings known as is the process of democracy.

I could go on to explain the actual issue, but it would take too much time and you can find out by doing your own research.

Regards
    Mike

At the end of the day Mike you have my respect for putting yourself out there to be shot down. I have no doubts though that you will be.

My understanding of what happened was that it was an Independent Councillor who put forward an amendment which from all accounts was seconded by a Labour Councillor. I also gather that the Fire Authority are led by an executive currently chaired by…a Plaid representative. Am I incorrect? Was it not the Executive who voted for the cut? If so then why would a Plaid representative vote for the cut if his party members were against it? This maybe where I misunderstand because unlike you I have not been in the political arena. Agree there are other representatives from other parties like Labour, Conservative etc but it was Plaid who want to take the credit. So if I’m wrong, I apologise. This is my limited knowledge of the matter.

Do I have a hidden agenda? No, but what I do have is an interest in the local scene. I have posted where my colours lie this election..Labour, a change from what I normally vote. Will I vote this way in the National, this time probably…next time who knows. I vote on what I see candidates doing in the Community, whether they engage with me on the door step and what their manifesto is.

Every candidate has my respect….for putting yourselves in the firing line.

[/quote]

Don’t ya just hate it when people quote other peoples quotes in their own thread and go on and on and on and etc…and don’t really say anything constructive or relevant. Oh, it makes me mad sir!

AMA Express
    Participant

[quote quote=130640]

Thanks for clarifying for me….the FBU is supporting a candidate from a political party that pushed for the cut. I think that is really generous and should be applauded.

You obviously have no idea what happens in the fire authority. I suggest you refer to their minutes. They are all public.

Do not assume everything that is posted by others is correct. Do your own research. No political party pushed for any cuts. The authority is made up of members of all political parties as are most such bodies. Including: Labour, Plaid, conservative etc. There was a proposal which was discussed at the last meeting, that’s all.

A number of local people, including Councillor Marc Jones decided to make their feelings known as is the process of democracy.

I could go on to explain the actual issue, but it would take too much time and you can find out by doing your own research.

Regards
    Mike

At the end of the day Mike you have my respect for putting yourself out there to be shot down. I have no doubts though that you will be.

My understanding of what happened was that it was an Independent Councillor who put forward an amendment which from all accounts was seconded by a Labour Councillor. I also gather that the Fire Authority are led by an executive currently chaired by…a Plaid representative. Am I incorrect? Was it not the Executive who voted for the cut? If so then why would a Plaid representative vote for the cut if his party members were against it? This maybe where I misunderstand because unlike you I have not been in the political arena. Agree there are other representatives from other parties like Labour, Conservative etc but it was Plaid who want to take the credit. So if I’m wrong, I apologise. This is my limited knowledge of the matter.

Do I have a hidden agenda? No, but what I do have is an interest in the local scene. I have posted where my colours lie this election..Labour, a change from what I normally vote. Will I vote this way in the National, this time probably…next time who knows. I vote on what I see candidates doing in the Community, whether they engage with me on the door step and what their manifesto is.

Every candidate has my respect….for putting yourselves in the firing line.

Don’t ya just hate it when people quote other peoples quotes in their own thread and go on and on and on and etc…and don’t really say anything constructive or relevant. Oh, it makes me mad sir!

[/quote]

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Me too Rodney.

Andrewmackembailey
    Participant

[quote quote=130638]Leanne Wood advocates avoiding case work, using the considerable budget to only employ staff two to three days a week so they can spend the rest of the time on political activity. It says it all really doesn’t it I bet the ones who make it on May 4th will be exactly the same.

[/quote]
    Isn’t that what Annette SandbachMP does thus releasing her employee to spend the rest of his time trying for this or that as the will takes him.
    Just a thought but if I had turned up for a job interview and said I had also applied for a job 200 miles away at 5-6 X the dosh I wonder if I would have been successful!?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News