Plaid hypocrites

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Plaid hypocrites

• Author

trigger
    Participant

Give me labour any day rather than these Plaid muppets, the two Plaid councillors I’ve just been checking attendances on line these two are never there for whatever there reason they should have resigned and triggered a by-election so the people could have been well represented. Dose anyone know if they got iPads because if they do they must look like brand new because they never there to use them is this what we can expect from future Plaid councillors if it is God help Wrexham. Whereas the main Party have a direction take the groves for instant if it wasn’t for labour that would have been bulldozed long ago then Plaid jumped on the band wagon absolutely shocking you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Daave63
    Participant

Trig mate,
    I can sort of see your point there, but either you never attended double English in school or you have written your text in Welsh and then used google translator to change it. I may sound a hyper..hypi..hipocritt butput abitoff efortt; in a?!

trigger
    Participant

Dave fair comment, I must admit I wasn’t the brightest spark in the box at school but Plaid talk the talk but in my eyes do nothing except attend the protests then use it as ammunition in the hope they get elected you can see it a mile off, hence my post about the current Plaid councillors, party of Wales I don’t think so Party for themselves more like

Daave63
    Participant

Totally agree Trigger, in any language! I’m no political animal, just like to stand up and show my support for the comma man, so have these spares mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Cmedson
    Participant

Got to love it when someone calls Plaid ‘hypocrites’ and then says ‘give me Labour any day’.

You must have forgotten that 10 Labour councillors left the party to be become independents a couple of years ago. At least with Plaid people know what they are voting for. Seems not to be the case with Labour!

Also your comment about Plaid doing nothing but ‘attend the protests’, well at least they did so. No one from the Labour party was collecting signatures in the town centre about the maternity services (that was just Plaid and the Conservatives) and Labour were once again conspicuous in their absence when Plaid were fighting to save the town’s fire engine.

Perhaps it might be better if Labour attended a few protests in future instead of just turning up at election time which seems to be the usual story with them?

Daave63
    Participant

Yer what ever Cmedson.

I’m just going for the top 10 posts again!

Peterthewatcher
    Participant

Will any party actually join protests against their political ‘masters’ in Cardiff. Will Labour controlled Local Government really protest against those in Cardiff who hold the purse strings?

trigger
    Participant

Cmedson it dosnt matter to me who is at the helm other than the Plaid lot, for god sake can you imagine promising the earth and delivering nothing, Leanne Wood advocates avoiding case work, using the considerable budget to only employ staff two to three days a week so they can spend the rest of the time on political activity. That says it all in my book, You say about saving the fire engine when it was one of your lot supported to get rid of it hypocrites don’t come on here trying to deflect its fact.

Andrewmackembailey
    Participant

[quote quote=130639]Got to love it when someone calls Plaid ‘hypocrites’ and then says ‘give me Labour any day’.

You must have forgotten that 10 Labour councillors left the party to be become independents a couple of years ago. At least with Plaid people know what they are voting for. Seems not to be the case with Labour!

Also your comment about Plaid doing nothing but ‘attend the protests’, well at least they did so. No one from the Labour party was collecting signatures in the town centre about the maternity services (that was just Plaid and the Conservatives) and Labour were once again conspicuous in their absence when Plaid were fighting to save the town’s fire engine.

Perhaps it might be better if Labour attended a few protests in future instead of just turning up at election time which seems to be the usual story with them?

[/quote]cmrdson,

I can confirm that myself and a number of fellow Labour councillors and many activists did attend the ” save the fire engines ” rally. Because you don’t jump up and down aboard a fire tender ,conveniently forgetting it was the Authority chaired but a Plaid colleague and dominated by Plaid and Independent councillors does not mean you were not there.
    As to those who left the Labour group- having pledged their loyalty in 2012 it is THEIR shame that they did so and not those who stayed loyal. To compound that by taking 2.5 years of allowances ( some pretty tidy) is to their eternal shame.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Welsh Government funding for children’s hospices not enough, says sector leader

News

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News

News

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News