‘Peace in Palestine’ march

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum ‘Peace in Palestine’ march

• Author

WreX-iT
    Participant

Is anyone gong on this march?
    Call me a pessimist but i don’t think that a march 2500 miles away from Palestine is going to stop Israel from carrying on its actions. Is anyone marching for the 116 hostages who were abducted and dead or alive, remain in Gaza?

AMA Express
    Participant

Instead of flying illegal immigrants to Rwanda I think the government should put on special flights so that Queers for Palestine can get to Gaza. I wonder how many tickets they’d sell ?

parkingmad
    Participant

NO, going to the pub instead. They are two sides to the story but a lot of people are not interested.

parkingmad
    Participant

Well I was in town today and I saw one person wearing the standard tea towel/scarf.

Gazzz696
    Participant

Who are they actually protesting to? If they are that concerned about human welfare maybe they should help locally by volunteering to local groups or the homeless or helping the elderly rather than parading around town protesting their cause which just falls on deaf ears. Or does not just tick their virtual signinally boxes.

parkingmad
    Participant

Protest against the Russians killing innocent Ukrainians or the problems in China against the Uyghurs.

thetown
    Participant

What about a protest against our council tax going up over ten percent this year and it will be the same in 2025 Surely the people of Wrexham could unite on that one.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham AFC announce signing of goalkeeper and defender

News

Wrexham Business Grant re-opening – but be quick!

News

Weather warning issued with more heavy rain forecast

News

“Significant” investment helps Wrexham bakery create 65 new jobs

News

All council employees invited to express interest in voluntary redundancy or voluntary early retirement

News

Smoke-Free Environment Officer introduced at Wrexham Maelor Hospital

News