NHS

• Author

WreX-iT
    Participant

NeverhardTimRegency the boy who is so short-sighted that he has to wear glasses on his arse is playing the Shaggy card (It wasn’t me) pretending that everyone is at fault for Rob’s warning and not him even though he is the main spreader of manure!

Does anyone else think that the NHS is taking a load of flak especially Wrexham because of all the new cases and nurses not being tested? How quickly we forget that they put their lives at risk every day. Wait until the pubs are open proper and cases go through the roof like Aberdeen and they cannot cope.

JaneJ
    Participant

I don’t think anyone is blaming front line staff this is a system issue.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Some seed fell on stony ground Rob, on stony ground, sadly.
    You are correct JaneJ, it is a “system issue”.

WreX-iT
    Participant

NeverhardTimRegency the boy who is so short-sighted that he has to wear glasses on his arse, just let this thread die please

zinger
    Participant

I agree. Sadly this must go down on record as the most boring, monotonous thread ever.

TimRegency
    Participant

This thread was supposed to be about how the Conservative Government lied about the NHS not being for sale and how our – Wrexham’s – elected representative in Parliament voted down an amendment to protect it.

The thread was then hi-jacked by those who had no rebuttal or coherent argument, so resorted to irrelevant personal attacks on the people here who who are rightfully concerned about this matter.

Some of us actually care about the NHS, even if Tory supporters do not.

Captain C
    Participant

I assume you receive you information from Russia as it’s so accurate. For your information Tory, Lib Dem, Plaid Cymrau etc do care about the NHS as do most Labourites that I know but we all hate opposition for the sake of opposition.

TimRegency
    Participant

That is what is known as a ‘horse laugh’ argument. I told you where I got my information from on the first page of this thread – a quote from the House of Commons.

So, not “Russia” at all.

Maybe you should follow your own advice and stop doing ‘opposition for the sake of opposition.’ I do opposition on the merits.

Captain C
    Participant

and come to a different conclusion than the majority.

TimRegency
    Participant

Google ‘Argumentum ad populum.’

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

The topic ‘NHS’ is closed to new replies.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News