NHS

• Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Surprise, surprise, Ms Atherton MP has voted against an amendment to exclude the NHS from future trade deals.
    Another nail in her reelection coffin.

TimRegency
    Participant

The Tories told us again and again that ‘the NHS is not for sale.’

Theresa May ‘corrected’ Donald Trump by interjecting and saying ‘the NHS is not on the table.’

All lies. But still, the swaggering thick-heads trudge forward to vote for them.

TimRegency
    Participant

Here’s the relevant tweet:

welchboy
    Participant

Just e mailed her asking her reasons why she voted not to protect the NHS from future trade deals, since she has continually said she is there to promote and protect the people of Wrexham.
    Perhaps more of her constituents should raise this question with her, it would be interesing to hear explanation. I suspect the reason was follow the party line, do not rock the boat, look to number 1 and not her constituents.

Rex Ham
    Participant

” I suspect the reason was follow the party line, do not rock the boat, look to number 1 and not her constituents.”
    Which I think welchboy, is the blunt instrument people on here used to beat our previous MP over the head during the Brexit votes.
    However, I’m sure Lilly from Llay will have a defence for LaAtherton.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welchboy, don’t hold your breath waiting for a reply from OUR MP Ms Atherton unless your email is full of praise for her.
    If I am proofed wrong I would be interested to know what reply you have received.
    Rex Ham, a very good piece of observation.
    Surprised by the lack of input from the usual suspects but hey, it’s only the National Health Service, who cares? the cheap beer is flowing, sport is coming back and the usual mind numbing tv shows are on.

MP1953
    Participant

TimRegency
    Participant

Working a few shifts in the hospital doesn’t cancel out a Tory sell-off of the NHS to America.

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Nurse-patient therapeutic relationship”, does that translate as a clever way of giving any checkable details?
    Asking for a friend.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry, “not giving”.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

The topic ‘NHS’ is closed to new replies.

More...

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News

New gym plans for Wrexham Industrial Estate could create 70 jobs

News

Wrexham man taking on London Marathon challenge for disabled skiers

News