New Wrexham.com Site

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum New Wrexham.com Site

• Author

Andy
    Participant

You mean the new site isn’t an April Fool’s joke?

Rondetto
    Participant

What happened to If it aint broke why fix it?

Liam
    Participant

Not new site related but what’s a rogue trader garden incident?

Daave63
    Participant

[quote quote=84982]Not new site related but what’s a rogue trader garden incident? [/quote]

Its similar to joining TF without checking first!

R T
    Keymaster

[quote quote=84982]Not new site related but what’s a rogue trader garden incident? [/quote]

I have no idea – going to try and find out now :D

[quote quote=83988]What happened to If it aint broke why fix it? [/quote]

There were some big issues with the old site, which have been solved by the new one. I dont create work and expense for myself for no reason ;)

There will be more tweaks coming today and over the weekend – including the ‘new posts’ button and more clarity for in thread replies etc

R T
    Keymaster

Another update put through – which ought to see things load much quicker.

In terms of the forums we are rolling out the new posts, and the bigger reply / quote buttons etc too – plus links look like links now!

Got more to come as the todo list seems to have a knack of growing as much as it gets cleared!

Born Acorn
    Participant

It might be worth having a changelog with the releases. That way people can respond if their particular issue wasn’t fixed when it was meant to be.

I still can’t return to Visual reply, and am stuck on text, but I can’t tell if a fix for that was in the recent update.

steveh8204
    Participant

The site certainly looks better in my opinion. Currently browsing with Android 10.1″ tablet.

Site could probably use more colour though (too much white about?) . Otherwise onwards and upwards really.

Better fonts as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is a test post, please ignore!

Sheefag
    Participant

Test Post.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News

New gym plans for Wrexham Industrial Estate could create 70 jobs

News

Wrexham man taking on London Marathon challenge for disabled skiers

News

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News