New Wrexham.com Site

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum New Wrexham.com Site

• Author

Taffy
    Participant

Not liking the new look.

R T
    Keymaster

The forums will have some added functionality coming as there has to be some live testing – and I will try and jazz up the colours etc :mail:

It would be good to hear from people about how the front page of the website looks and story pages as well from various mobile phones if possible?

R T
    Keymaster

Btw –  those wanting to change settings and upload an avatar / signature etc – click on your blank picture or username to the left of one of your posts!

Metalhead
    Participant

[img]http://i.imgur.com/fdvaFkn.jpg[/img]

Born Acorn
    Participant

[quote quote=74986]The site redesign is cool but this forum is pretty barebones. Can’t even format or hyperlink text unless there’s a full reply page I’m missing. [/quote]

All sorted now! Now spot on.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Big mistake. The new design is shocking and very user unfriendly. Goodnight and good luck

AMA Express
    Participant

Not a lot of point in posting instructions on how to log on if you have to log on to read them !

michellecook
    Participant

Not working too well on mobile (Android), forum is all squished.  Main site is just a row of photos. Original site was better bizarrely, I could pick what I wanted and zoom.

wrexview
    Participant

You now have to select visual or text before writing , fine now I have found it! The Wrexham.com heading appears in the box too?

DR
    Participant

As mentioned above forums are a work in progress and if there is any feedback on what you’d like to see and how it can improve let us know :D

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News