Mainly Boy Racery Types

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Mainly Boy Racery Types

• Author

MP1953
    Participant

Has anyone noticed that certain people usually in go faster cars are taking advantage of whizzing around the quiet roads and obviously aren’t going anywhere in particular.

I know the police have caught one or two doing 100 mph plus but just wondered if the police are looking at this behaviour in these times as well?

AMA Express
    Participant

We were all young once and used to take advantage of the lack of traffic at night or on a Sunday. I can even remember going out for a blast with my mates down to the coast on a Christmas Day morning in my 1972 Hillman Hunter.

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Different times young man, different times. Although I must admit I’m missing young James getting the Bentley out of the garage and taken me swiftly up the country lanes. 😉

MP1953
    Participant

I was actually going to say they are not all boys or that young !

I just think under the present circumstnaces they should have a bit more thought as to what’s going on. IMO

The Monitor
    Participant

Total misguided morons, think they are clever. In fact they are ignorant. It only takes pressure on the right foot, or a twist of the wrist to move at speed. They are only impressive in their own minds, and should have stayed in their kiddy pedal cars. Phhtt!

Councillor X
    Participant

I live near town so my walk is sometimes through the ‘quiet’ streets. It is like it was years ago with the boy racers revving and doing the MacDonalds circuit. Do you think it is ESSENTIAL?

I once got a clip around me head from a copper because I was going too fast on my bike and doing a wheelie in Bank Street. Can I say it wasn’t a Penny Farthing either.

Lock all young drivers and people with STUPID loud cars up until the virus is over.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maureen Gray being taken up the country lanes by James, something to do during lock down.

Sheefag
    Participant

I, and I’m sure many others here, would give anything to take Maureen up the aisle.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News