Keir Starmer

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Keir Starmer

• Author

pastrylover
    Participant

What a idiot: accusing the health secretary for having influence on Wales policy when Wales is still
    Labour. At least the bearded lunatic stuck to his morals- Starmer is a tabloid hungry lawyer who should have stayed in the shadows. Hopefully the people of Wales see through and either vote full Tory, or to
    Abolish the Welsh Assembly. I refuse to
    Accept it is a government as they have not used tax raising
    Powers. Starmer is a looking more and more desperate every week

BenjaminM
    Participant

I hope you feel better getting that off your chest. Shame that it’s factually incorrect drivel

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

Was this what you were referring to?

Mr Starmer, who was visiting Wales to support the Welsh Labour election campaign ahead of May’s vote, said: “I think there’s a strong disillusion with Westminster. You pick that up in Wales and in Scotland. In so far as there’s disaffection with politics, the answer to that is a strong Wales, a stronger Wales in a fairer UK.”

Look at how your lovely Boris has acted with COVID. He went one way while the other countries went their own way. What a farce!

“There’s a strong disillusion with Westminster” Very true!

Pastrylover, you need to move over the border and live in England where in the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king!

BTW I think “Sir” Starmer is an idiot so this post isn’t supporting him!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham to take on Vancouver White Caps in ‘Wrex Coast Tour’

News

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News

Wrexham Council awaits Welsh Government guidance on 20MPH changes and welcomes community input

News

New role for Big Nev as Gŵyl Wal Goch returns to Wrexham for 2024!

News

Hydro Announces £13m Investment in State-of-the-Art Scrap Sorting Facility at Wrexham Plant

News