Green bins

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Green bins

• Author

Captain C
    Participant

Has anyone else had a problem with WCBC refusing to empty green bins because there is a biodegradable bin liner inside the bin? This has happened to me twice in the last month with no notification from the Council. When I rang up they said that they would send the lorry back but now they say that no bags are allowed and therefore they will not collect it. If that is the case they should at least put it onto their web site that no bags are allowed but they can’t even be bothered to ring back. We have always tried to protect the Green Bin as it stands for two weeks full of rotting grass stuck to the bottom of the bin.

Sheefag
    Participant

Daave63
    Participant

Du no what? No, well I’ll tell ya me self then! The Council failed to empty my black bin on wednesday as agreed every fortnight,and du no what the cheeky buggers did next day? They only turned up next morning to empty it! Great service, thanks.

JW
    Participant

Does the bin need a bin liner?

Sheefag
    Participant

Poor Captain…

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

[quote quote=149389]Poor Captain…[/quote]

Sheefag
    Participant

He’s got very fishy fingers I heard, the naughty auld seadog.

Captain C
    Participant

I put up a serious comment about lack of clarity by WCBC resulting in smelly bins and it was taken over by a smelly arsehole.

Sheefag
    Participant

Now then. How would Her Majesty reply?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News