Grass Is Green, Bear Defacates In Woods And…

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Grass Is Green, Bear Defacates In Woods And…

• Author

ChillDoubt
    Participant

Traffic Wales tells us that traffic is at its busiest during rush hour.

No sh*t Sherlock?! Which genius worked out this cataclysmic news??
    How did this even make it as a news feature on this site???
    Truly groundbreaking!

Peak traffic on bypass is at rush hour says Traffic Wales

katy
    Blocked

Probably only cost about £50,000 to conduct this vital survey. Total bargain.

parkingmad
    Participant

I bet motorist are still not getting fines for speeding on the bypass, all that money spent on the cameras. What a waste.

Matt
    Participant

I don’t think they are. They are entirely for show. Because it’s an environmental speed limit zone rather than a safety zone, I don’t even know if they have the legislation in place to enact speeding fines. If they did, surely they would have enacted them by now and turned the stretch into a cash cow.

Councillor X
    Participant

I once had a poop in the woods

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News

New gym plans for Wrexham Industrial Estate could create 70 jobs

News