Free tub of celebrations at tesco?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Free tub of celebrations at tesco?

• Author

Rob
    Participant

Just seen this – not sure if it still works!

These are priced at £10 instore and online but are £5 in the price drop magazine (should be found in the enterance to your store or at the end of your checkouts page 17). Buy the box of Celebrations, then take your reciept to customer services. Tell them you have been overcharged as the price mag says they are £5, but you got charged £10, and the offer is valid untill 4th December, so should be £5.

So you should recieve £10 back and get to keep your chocolates. Eg, you were overcharged £5, which Tesco pay double the difference as its their fault they over charged you and it’s their policy, so you get £10 back.

Edit – should work with Cadburys Heros tubs as well

Bugsy
    Participant

I can see women running to Tesco as we speak.

tremault
    Participant

hmm , sounds like a good idea :)
    I personally wouldn’t do it because i believe in fair play but i wouldn’t judge anyone for it.
    but i do think that Tesco would waive their policy in this case. either that or they would say that the price is £5 with the magazine, so it is the customers fault for not bringing the magazine.

or is their customer service that good that they would make such big payouts like this?
    I don’t have much experience with Tesco so I don’t know.

Rk11
    Participant

Just made a post in the other thread about payouts. I had £18 back the other day. Well worth checking reciepts!!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News

Wrexham Council awaits Welsh Government guidance on 20MPH changes and welcomes community input

News

New role for Big Nev as Gŵyl Wal Goch returns to Wrexham for 2024!

News

Hydro Announces £13m Investment in State-of-the-Art Scrap Sorting Facility at Wrexham Plant

News

Fearless fundraisers to scale their biggest challenge yet for children’s hospices

News

Plans submitted for microbrewery on Wrexham farm

News