Forum Changes & Guidelines

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Forum Changes & Guidelines

• Author

zinger
    Participant

Every time someone puts initials, I have to look them up to see what they mean. I know where Saxon 1 is coming from – I wouldn’t know the difference either if I hadn’t been on other forums.

Saxon1
    Participant

Chris I have to admit to not being extremely forum savvy or social media savvy. And no offence taken.
    To be honest I don’t even know how to put a smiley face on these threads (smiley face) and as for me doing BOTS well now that would be a first!

zinger
    Participant

Me too.

johnhoppy
    Participant

I usually dislike personal attacks, but when they are directed at persons in political positions I think it is generally acceptable as long as it is within the bounds of decency. One only has to look at the exchanges between Cameron and Milliband on Prime Minister’s Questions, and you can’t get much more personal and insulting than that. If they put themselves on a pedestal they are open to be shot at !!

Sheefag
    Participant

Spot on John.

Katia
    Participant

Having posted on various forums its quite off-putting when keyboard warriors vent their wrath, some people are clearly frustrated in real life and are quite spiteful and mean spirited. Things can turn into mutually assured destruction over next to nothing on the worst of them. {Mumsn*t ! :eek:}

Having looked at Wrexham.com since it started have to say it is one of the friendliest on the go and people shouldn’t be afraid to start posting their thoughts.
    We are lucky to benefit from informed contributors and hopefully more will come on board.
    Its very rare for any threads to turn nasty which of course is a tribute to moderators but even more so the people of Wrexham.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Welsh Government funding for children’s hospices not enough, says sector leader

News

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News

News

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News