Former Bhs – worst kept secret

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Former Bhs – worst kept secret

• Author

newwales
    Participant

“It had also been noted earlier in the meeting that there was the “worst kept secret” about who could be moving into the former Bhs, along with interest in the former office space on the first floor.”

Really?? I have not Heard who is looking to move into the former BHS store? does anyone else know who it is??

bubble
    Participant

No idea. Been waiting for someone – anyone – to respond & reveal the worst kept secret.
    Am now wondering whether you, newwales, already know the answer but are taunting those of us who don’t! Building up the suspense …
    It’s quite exciting. Who might it be?!

newwales
    Participant

No I really have no idea, but Wrexham.com reporting what was said “worst kept secret” you would have though we in Wrexham would all know? But i now want to know.

AMA Express
    Participant

If we tell you, we’ll have to kill you.

bubble
    Participant

[quote quote=150293]If we tell you, we’ll have to kill you.[/quote]

So be it. The suspense alone will kill me. Could it be a new Apple store, Waitrose, John Lewis, something of that ilk as befits our wonderful town.

Sheefag
    Participant

It’s going to be a safe space for druggies to shoot up.

Council Watcher
    Participant

Maybe it is going to be a Charity Superstore– Nightingale to go into Boots- Cancer Research UK possible for BHS?
    https://www.civilsociety.co.uk/news/cruk-superstores-get-four-times-greater-profit-than-other-shops.html

cmaj76
    Participant

Pie and chip emporium?

Nen
    Participant

Hope it’s John Lewis.

This must be the best kept worst kept secret

Sheefag
    Participant

Perhaps a large, departmental knocking shop?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Saturday’s Wrexham Artisan Market to be ‘showcase’ of local and national products

News

Rare newts thriving after north east Wales pond restoration

News

Plans Submitted to Create Studio Flat Above Wrexham Fast Food Restaurant

News

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News

Reminder to check for Schools Essentials Grant before window closes at end of May

News