Contractor using pink Easter basket.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Contractor using pink Easter basket.

• Author

BenjaminM
    Participant

I couldn’t believe what I was reading this morning, for the following reasons:
    a) For Wrexham.com reporting on such trivia.
    b) The resident for reporting it, and
    c) Cllr. Harper progressing the matter through official channels.

For God’s sake, the householder said her daughter maybe upset if she finds out her Easter basket had been used. Simple answer- don’t tell her.

Cllr. Harper – haven’t you got better things to do with your time by addressing matters that do warrant attention?

To my mind, it just shows how petty the complaining culture has become. Why was the complaint made? Compensation??

Bigbrother
    Participant

Benjamin M is a parody account I assume ?

JP
    Participant

If you look how much is in the bucket, its obviously shallow and too small for a bigger bucket to get in. Guy used what was to hand.

Typical QP, most of them would not recognise work if it bit them on the arse, yet alone an intelligent thought.

As for Plaid, they only exist in wales, and still only rank fourth.
    Utterly pointless waste of space.

Bigbrother
    Participant

JP, the bucket wasn’t to hand.

The guy went in to someone’s garden to get the child’s bucket. It wasn’t his to take. What do you find so difficult to understand ?

Pretty sure you wouldn’t be happy if someone took a shovel from your garden to do some work on the road and probably ruin it.

JP
    Participant

Not their`s to take does not seem to bother qp much;
    Been burgled three times by the finest scum from there before we moved.

All qp does is whine, whine, whine whilst sat on their bum with their hands out demanding more.

All my life qp is a bottomless pit to throw more in, while the ones who have to pay it, get less.

Wrexham would be better off if the council started running wrexham, and not pandering to qp all the time.

BenjaminM
    Participant

Bigbrother, before you pass comment about anyone’s ability to understand, maybe you read the text of the report properly before making an ar*e of yourself.
    The report explicitly states that the hole was IN the residents garden. Got it now?
    Not your finest moment, eh BB?

Bigbrother
    Participant

Benjamin, I was hoping you were a parody account rather than just being an ar$e. I apologise for being wrong.
    It’s pitiful that you’re ok with a workman using a child’s plaything without consent and probably ruining it. Is it because the child is from Caia? The workman’s head is covered because he knows what he’s doing is wrong.
    And it’s so sad that you and JP appear to tarnish everyone from Caia with the same brush but I guess you both back Boris as well. You deserve each other.

BenjaminM
    Participant

BB,just to correct you yet again……

I have never disparaged anyone from Caia Park and your assertion that I have, is yet another figment of your imagination.

Your comments are about as relevant as the TV programme of the same name as your pen name.

Stick to facts. I don’t think that blue sky thinking is your forte.

JP
    Participant

Having met borris, I voted for someone/anyone else.

Some poor sap in qp is probably not a piece of crap, but they appear to be a very small minority.
    Five(+?) murders within a mile of Prince Charles Co-Op within the last 20 years, plus the riot, daily drug dealing.
    Probably the only residential area in Wrexham with a daily council street sweeper/s, and it still looks like a tip every morning.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News