Alternative to televised sports.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Alternative to televised sports.

• Author

AMA Express
    Participant

Although all official sporting events have been cancelled you can still keep up with UFC, MMA, WWF and bare knuckle boxing at your local ASDA, Tesco, ALDI, Lidl, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons etc

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Every little helps.

I’ve just been to Home Bargos, and a nice old man in front was paying for his few items.

‘YOU CAN ONLY HAVE THREE OF THEM’ the hard face old cow behind the till spits. [Bottle of Coke]
    ‘Oh that’s alright my love’ says nice old man.‘It was just two for me and two for the granddaughter’
    Hard face old cow said ‘……..’
    ‘I tell you what nice old man’ I said ‘Put one in my basket and give me the money when I pay’
    ‘Well that’s very kind of you lady’ nice old man replies.
    ‘NO YOU CANNOT DO THAT’ spits hard face old Cow. ‘ITS NOT FAIR ON OTHERS’
    Me ‘……..’
    I was that close to leaving my goods on the till and telling old Hard Face Cow to stick um…back on the shelf for ‘others’ but it was stuff for my dogs.
    What a stupid old hard faced cow. The shop was as empty as the shelves!!

Ioan y Ffin
    Participant

BBC and ITV have some classic football, rugby, and even cricket matches in the archives. They could show them again but with modern commentary and reporting instead of the original. Would be great to see Gary Lineker and co. talk through some of the footie games of yesteryear.

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Monday 23rd March 830pm all TV channels. TBC

Maureen Gray
    Participant

It’s lockdown.

janeywxm
    Participant

Not everyone’s cup of tea but can watch live fifa 20 matches on mixer! Maybe even take part yourself if you have a gaming console!

https://mixer.com/browse/games/570756/fifa-20

Janey

billycoen
    Participant

Bring back the Indoor League.

pete
    Participant

[quote quote=183002]Not everyone’s cup of tea but can watch live fifa 20 matches on mixer! Maybe even take part yourself if you have a gaming console!

https://mixer.com/browse/games/570756/fifa-20

Janey[/quote]
    Its not really my cup of tea but I would’ve thought there’s still some e-sports going on that they could show?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News